Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School Holiday~

Wah~ i look like long time didn't write my blog adi~
So how r u all? still havent die for me lo i always not die yet...
Dun noe y suddenly wan write blog maybe today got a bit sot sot...
i hv to say soli to some of my fren bcoz got few post i wrote in chinese so i sure tat they cant understand~ pai seh^^
I think only a little bit of ppl will see my blog...
is time to write story lu:::::
today i wanna go find my lovely chairman to chat chat abt the activity for the following months... after tat she live in taman melur( tai ji yun)<<after she get into my car we went to Mcd to sit down n chat chat .... dun noe y we chat until half den we out of topic to chat another thing.... den we chat abt her boyfren lo after we oso got chat abt our sch activity and abt something around us...
haha she is a quiet funny guy~
after tat we chat until 5 o clock ++ den she said her hse is around tat time for dinner so i bring her back lo...
when fetch her back den got car follow behind me when reach her hse....
den she open n go out den i jz go, i forget to wait her get into hers hse so i call her when i driving on high way... but she didnt answer the phone twice den i start worry... after tat i wait awhile like 3 or 4 minutes den i call back again finally she answered me.... she told me tat she changing cloth so didnt answer my hp...
phew~ i thought really got someone kidnap her wakakakakak....
after tat i reach my home do get back my boring life~
eat sleep bath play gym watchTv music and WaitDie....
so tat's all for today~
see u all next time~

4 comments:

  1. 还以为有什么惊爆事情~
    原来只是一件小事而已
    还是支持你啦
    继续写
    期待……

    ReplyDelete
  2. 人有时到了一个时候,话,不是语言可以表达的。。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇~
    这一句厉害
    打破了人来的哲学,理学,语言学……
    太有意思了
    太深奥了
    不明~

    话说回来
    原来要追女是一件不简单的事
    要花心思,苦心,心血,绞尽脑汁,金钱,时间
    这不是最无奈
    最可怜的是
    最后的结局会是没有结果的
    这,才是它的无奈!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow~
    who is tat chairman ar?
    live in our tai ji yun!!!!
    haha~
    juz kidding~

    hv a nice holiday yea?

    fren,
    nic

    ReplyDelete