Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today My Feeling

Today is my 1st day sch after CNY holiday. Today i forget to bring the uniform to sch bcoz today got the kadet paper test and physical test. After the both of the test, we get scold my our chairman(JunKang),tat is bcoz we r not doing well. After scold den is the punishment.What punishment i get? Aiyo, cheap cheap only ma. Jz only 100 bumping lolz... Bcoz of my leg cacat so i can own them 25 bumping den tis saturday pay back(Macam ini pun ada swtness).
I oso happy tat i can rmb to post my post hehe. Yesterday i get a book keep question from my schmate, he say tat question very difficult. After tat i wan |c him so tat i ask him give me the question to do. Finally, i used 30 minute to do it, i rasa bangga wakakak.
Today back sch really suck !!!! A lot of homework waiting for me to do. Today my game got war so tat maybe nid to do "them" after 11 o clock. Abt the last post de unhappy thing, i think i will try my best to put it down n throw it away. Some more dun worry abt me, i think i can handle my emotion(EQ High). I oso trust myself tat i wont suddenly go punch ppl de wkakkakak.
As a conclusion,today my mood isn't good bcoz of tat punishment(My false) and tat pangkat de...
YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND UR CONDITION THEN U JZ CAN COOL DOWN N SOLVE UR PROBLEM...

No comments:

Post a Comment