Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a tired day......

Yesterday nite agak-agak 8.00, my AD(Aiya-Daddy) called me go out for yam cha and pratice about game de thing,bcoz of some technical problem so tat i almsot late jor 1 hour++ jz meet them. After go there den we chg to other place for our trainning. Our trainning train until midnite 1 o clock. They told me tat they will fetch me back but they lied me !!!!!! After trainning den we went for discussing the mistake during our trainning. After discuss den they yam cha... WTF i wait until 3.30 jz can start to back...
5.30 i have to wake up bath n wait my van to fetch me to sch.( i only sleep 2 hours)
After reach sch den i busy to prepare my homework(absent oso hv to do homework de)... kao dim it adi den adi is 7.25... 7.25 all senior 3 hv a talk... the talk oso not bad heheh...
After finish sch is 10.50 den i hv to go join cocuriculum. Before fall in, we all hv to chg our uniform but i late adi so tat hv to bumping 30 times, after tat we hv some activity... after that den is lunch... after lunch hv to fall in oso but i oso late(pif late 2 minutes only ar...) den bumping 30 times again...
Pif bumping 60 times adi ar !!! After tat i owned cadet 25 times bumping so oso hv to do it today.
Totally today i hv done 85 bumping wakakakak. After tat i take taxi balik rumah. After bath den KO on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment