Friday, March 13, 2009

The person who wait for u AND The person that u wait~

The person who wait for u:
mean that got 1 person tat always beside u n wait for ur answer...
The person that u wait:
mean tat got 1 person that worth for u to wait...

Now let me tell u the feeling for these 2 sentences...
between these 2 sentences are belong to different meaning...

1st for those who are waiting someone to give u an answer:
I noe the waitting feels are not gd... but if u wan to do tat, that mean the thing or person is worth to let u wait...
Hv u understand the person who wait by u de feeling?
That person who you wait oso hv his/her/it own problem to solve so that u hv to let he/she/it to solve the problem den u jz can get ur answer...

Until now i think no so many ppl understand wat i say gua...
For me, actually waitting is a gd thing for me. Y?
She/He/It let u wait mean u got the chance to get her/he/it...
But i always get a bad ending at the last minute...
How come my faith will so sad,bad luck and meaningless... Tis i really dun noe~
Maybe i am the best replacer gua...
Or maybe my Ms.Right hvent come~

The most important thing is dun forget or ignore (the person tat u wait)'s feeling...

My exam 1st time get 40++ average mark, wat to do? i hv to refresh myself hehehe...
RBM dun give any pressure to ur lover,that person tat u very sayang, and the person tat u feel is worth for u to wait~

No comments:

Post a Comment